Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On His Face [Johnny Macho]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

On His Face [Johnny Macho] Empty
PostSubject: On His Face [Johnny Macho]   On His Face [Johnny Macho] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Backstage, we see one of the new Overdrive guys. He is absolutely ripped from head to toe. There is audible swooning in the audience. He seems to have an acoustic guitar.

Guy: "Hello ladies, my name is Johnny, Johnny Macho. I just picked up this guitar recently, to go along with my many 'talents'. I have a match tonight against some guy - Dead Metal. I have a picture of him here. I've written a little song about him that I think you'll really love."

Macho tunes his acoustic guitar a bit before beginning. His voice is a baritone, but it leans into lower notes.

Macho: "Deaaaaadddd Metalllll
Doesn't really knowwwwww
Metal is deaaaaaaad
Wears the color redddddddd
On his face!
Yeahhhhhhh
On his face!"

If his voice leans into lower notes, it trips, stumbles, and falls over its own two feet on the higher notes. He keeps going as some nearly technicians hold their ears.

Macho: "Deaaaaad Metalllllll
Hasn't met the macho
Because tonight I got yooooo
In the ring you're going downnnnn
In the ring I'm going upppppp
My voice is smoother than butter
You're about to get flatteneddddd
by the Maaaaachooo Cutter!"

Macho, who has gotten into the song, looks up.

Macho: "And where will he land? TWO, THREE, FOUR!"

Poor Macho doesn't really understand how bad this is. Someone is going to have to break it to him eventually, right?

Macho: "On his face!
On his face!
On his faaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee!"

The cameraman, realizing that Macho is probably going to keep going, decides to cut the segment early before the fans file a suit for hearing damage.
Back to top Go down

On His Face [Johnny Macho]
Page 1 of 1