Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Face off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

Face off Empty
PostSubject: Face off   Face off Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:58 am

Backstage, Aelyra Blight is pacing the halls as she is overheard talking on her phone. She sounds flustered...frustrated, but tries to calm herself as she speaks.

Aelyra: "...Well what do you expect?! At the end of the day I can keep running circles around them, dodging them, planting my moves where possible but when they are literally twice the size of me and-"

She pauses, disgruntled. The person on the other end of the line interrupts her ranting.

Aelyra: "On purpose? Are you fucking kidding me? Why the hell would I ever lose on purpose?"

She stops pacing as she listens to the response. You can see her eyebrows furrowing, a vein about to burst. She squeezes the phone tighter in her hand, any calmness present now washed away.

Aelyra: "But, you -"

She pauses again as she is interrupted but is unable to contain herself. She emphasises her words by pointing a finger to the wall as if the other caller is right there in front of her.

Aelyra: "No, you listen to me! I almost had that match won but I've only got to falter once and they've got me. How would you like me to better take a punch to the face, hm? Shall I learn to hulk up or change my gimmick to a knight so that I can pass off wearing steel armour in the ring? You've got no idea what you're talking about. I would put you down in 3 seconds flat."

As Aelyra's conversation continues, Scarlett Silver is making her way down the backstage halls towards Aeylra. She slows her pace, listening to the conversation.

Aelyra: "I don't even know who I'm fighting yet. I keep getting this whole 'I don't want to hurt a girl' as their cover for being weak. They know I can pummel them. They've already come to realise that I'm the best women's fighter in this whole damn place!"

She pauses again to listen.

Aelyra: "I don't know. Because they're idiots? Even if there were a women's competition here it wouldn't actually be competition. Have you seen them? All they want to do is prance out getting their tits out for the boys. They don't know how to fight. I'm better off taking on the men, even if means a loss or two before I rise to the top."

Scarlett starts heading straight towards Aelyra, her pace now quickened. Aelyra's back is turned to her.

Aeylra: "I always do, don't I? You'll know who my opponent is as soon as I find out so you can put your stupid money on it. So, for the record, if I lose your money is not my damn problem. I'm not doing any favours for you. I live my life, you live yours. Got it?"

Aelyra awaits a short reply before ending the conversation. She pockets her phone and soon comes face to face with Scarlett. Scarlett slowly looks Aelyra up and down with an unimpressed look on her face, which soon turns into smirk.

Scarlett: "So, this is the best they could come up with for me to fight? I know it's too early for April fools, but this has to be some kind of prank"

Scarlett looks around high and low for signs of hidden cameras

Scarlett: "Come on, you can come out, I've figured out this is some kind of hidden camera show, well done guys, you almost had me"

After a moment when nobody comes out to confirm the prank, Scarlett looks back at Aelyra her smirk still in place but with a more sinister hint to it.

Scarlett: "Okay then, I guess it's really not a prank, but whether it's a prank or not, it's definitely a joke. It’s almost as big of a joke as you believing you’re the best women’s fighter in this federation. I’m assuming you’ve taken one too many hits to the head hon.”

Scarlett leans back against the wall crossing her arms

Scarlett: “All I see is a woman who’s jealous of the other women around here, because not only are we better fighters than you, we also have better racks than you. Yeah I heard that comment about the female fighters around here, prancing around with their tits out. You know any woman who complains about other women having their tits out, is usually jealous because they don’t have any to flaunt”

Scarlett pauses as her cell phone rings, she pulls it from her pocket and looks at the screen, before raising a finger to Aelyra, indicating to wait, as she obviously has more important matters to attend to.

Scarlett: “Yeah Paul, what’s up? No I’m not busy, just talking to some nobody in one the corridors of this maze”

Aelyra immediately holds up her arm in front of her and lunges towards Scarlett. He arm knocks straight into her chest and she pushes Scarlett up against the wall. Aelyra reaches for her phone and snatches it out of her hand. Scarlett composes herself quickly and looks at Aelyra in disgust.

Scarlett: “You bitch!"

Aelyra: "You'd know one."

Aelyra places more pressure against Scarlett as she tries to escape.

Aelyra: "Lovey, you don't even know what you are getting yourself into."

She lets go of Scarlett and begins to pace, the phone still in her hand.

Aelyra: "You see this is a joke? No, no...you'd like to think it is, but I have never been more serious in my life. I'll be the one who brings the women's championship to BFW and I'll be the one that everyone wants to see. I'll be the one that they cheer for. Hell, when I start selling merch I'll pay for your boob job, then maybe you'll compete with me in something".

She smirks at Scarlett before lifting the phone to her ear.

Aelyra: "You can have your whore back now".

She tosses the phone back to Scarlett who catches it.

Aelyra: "I've got a match to request with Sharpe. I'll see you in the ring."

Scarlett: “Hon, you'll be sorry you crossed paths with me today."

Aelyra, with her back turned, waves two fingers in the air and continues walking.
Back to top Go down
Aelyra

Aelyra

Wrestler Name(s) : Aelyra Blight

Face off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face off   Face off Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:58 am

Written by myself and Scarlett (for judging purposes).
Back to top Go down

Face off
Page 1 of 1