Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ExpertMan Brandon Collins

ExpertMan Brandon Collins

Wrestler Name(s) : Gyasi/Furuya

You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later. Empty
PostSubject: You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later.   You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later. Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 6:41 pm

(OOC: Trying something different give positive feedback. Or negative feedback. Whatever floats your boat. NOTE I really really didn't try hard on this Razz)

Backstage of the BFW arena where the backstage people are working in disarray. Standing in the interview area was the little man Glenn Heavens who's been there all day.
He stands there with a mean little grumpy expression on his face humming a tune with a mic in his fist. Waiting for his queue from the camerawoman who he says is a massive bitch.
She raises her hand which is the signal. Glenn quickly change his demeanor and stops humming the catching jingle.

Glenn Heavens: "Yo Glenn Heavens here and joining me at this time is the brand new rookie who is hoping to make more than a dime.
He's a a new kid from Osaka, Japan and lost his debut to that crazy Hero man. Now please give a welcome to the...."

Glenn suddenly stops then rolls his eyes then is followed by a sigh

Glenn Heavens: "...to the Fabulous Furuya"

Then a woman suddenly walks right beside Glenn then looks at the camera with a big grin.
The way she is dressed she's basically not wearing clothes. Starting to get the impression that she's a hoe.
Then the man known as Furuya walks up from behind wrapping his arm around her torso, but not before he smacks her ass which startles the hoe.

Furuya: "Thank you little man for introducing me right and hello ladies and boys the star is here to brighten your night."

Then ladies of the audience shriek and jump up to their feet while the men stay quiet and stay in their seats.

Glenn Heavens: "Wow a star huh? You shouldn't call yourself that before you win a match bruh."

Furuya: "I know I know I lost my first match and i was kinda sad. I starting doubting if I was really bad.
Then I went to work out in the gym, went out and partied for a bit then met and wore out this sexy piece of beef named Matt realized I am the SHIIIIIIIIITT!!!
So I admit I lost Hero beat me fair and square, but I have a hopefully long career ahead of me so I learn from that loss and began not to care.

Glenn Heavens: "Well You may have you chance to get your first as you face a fellow rookie. His name is....."

Furuya: "SHHHHHHH. His name isn't important to me cutie.
What's important to me is winning this match and getting my first win here in this fed. Once I get that this fine ass girl right here will give me some mean head.
That's the only two things on my mind wrestling and sex. Especially when they happen back to back that shit is the best."

Another shriek from the ladies scream and barking like seals Still the men remain silent very confused on how they should feel.

Glenn Heavens: "Whoa man the fuck is wrong with you? I was just trying to tell you his name not trying to learn what ever you do.
His name is NOEL and I spoke to him a few minutes ago. And he said some pretty mean things about you bro.
Said he gonna when you face him tonight he's gonna to win this easy fight and celebrate until daylight."

Furuya: "Sorry I don't know if I should give a fuck what he says. I've seen this guy on twitter he lives in the dreams in his head.
He's under estimating me and that's breaking the first rule of almost any sport. He comes in the match with that attitude he's going to come up short.
Noticed NOEL also called me a twig, a phony star and a fuckboy. I didn't know he knew my nickname to the ladies and boy toys."

The men start to boo at that comment while the ladies begin to go apeshit

Glenn Heavens: "Oh god the fuck dude. He used fuckboy as an insult not a compliment to you."

Furuya: "Maybe in his crazy little mind it is an insult but I'm called a fuckboy because of my um results.
Isn't that right my little lucky charm?

Hoe: "Yeah we call him fuckboy cause he's really good at using his babies ar...."

Glenn Heavens: "OOOOOOKKKAAAYY! I think that's all the time we have for right now.

Furuya: "Alright sweetie go meet me in the locker room."

Hoe: "Kay Fuckboy Furuya. Ciao."

She darts off towards the locker rooms while Furuya stares here down till she's out of his view.

Furuya: "See that changes the game. I really like that name.
Just like Shawn Micheals was known as the Sexy Boy. I will now be called the Fabulous fuckboy!!

Another cheer from the ladies and boo from the men. I couldn't think of another sentence and it's 4 in the morning so I'm ending this sentence with again.

Furuya: If you need me Glenn I'm gonna get a quick workout before my match.
Gonna go give her my ding dong all up in her snatch.
Oh and uh you are cordially invited. I could you a lot more chocolate in my diet.

Furuya stares at Glenn like a lion staring at prey before giving a wink before walking away.
Glenn then looks at the camera all grossed out and mad.
He opens his mouth as if to scream in anger but then the screen cuts to black
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later.   You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later. Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 9:02 pm

Please colour staff in your future pieces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later.   You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You think you can beat me??? Friend please !(Furuya RP) Will format later.
Page 1 of 1