Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

Wrestler Name(s) : Anthony Caffrey

The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Empty
PostSubject: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 2:17 am

The camera now turns to the ring, which is much more decorated than usual. The ring mat has had a dark red rug laid over it, and a large brown desk is sitting in the ring. Behind the desk, there is a large black chair, and there are two black couches set up in the corner of the ring near the desk. There are three microphones on the desk. The ring announcer stands up ringside and makes an announcement.

Announcer: “Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, allow me to welcome you to The Caffrey Corner, hosted by the one, the only, Anthonyyyyyy Caffreyyyyy!”

”My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark” by Fall Out Boy hits the speakers as the fans divide like usual, most cheering, some booing. Anthony Caffrey emerges from the back...dressed in a black suit, of all things. The man looks surprisingly sharp as he highfives the fans that actually want to be high-fived, and he then walks up the steps and into the ring. After greeting the fans, he takes one of the microphones off the desk and turns it on.

Anthony Caffrey: “Well, ladies and gentlemen, here I am, a Philadelphian in New York City territory, and--”

People boo Caffrey for being a Philadelphian. This is New York, after all.

Caffrey: “Yeah I kind of expected that. I’m not going to pull a Chase Utley on all two-thousand of ya here, so instead, I’d like to welcome you to The Caffrey Corner. The only talkshow in BFW worth talking about!”

Caffrey smiles as a few of his long-time fans cheer.

Caffrey: “I’ll get to my guests in a minute, but first let’s talk about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Two weeks ago, those two disgusting slimebags and their manager -- who, let’s be honest, is about as intelligent as a pet rock -- cheated to beat Tokyo Zombie and I. Now, that just shows how talented our BFW World Tag Team Champions are.”

The crowd boos. Mild “Or-der sucks” chants break out.

Caffrey: “You’re right, New York. They do suck. You have Akragth, the walking, talking definition of average who somehow must’ve missed my I Quit Match with Amis Shelton and now thinks I’ve gone soft. As wrong as he is, what bothers me the most about him he wants to portray himself as this Jean Valjean type. You wanna claim to be an honest man and then physically attack members of the audience? There’s a couple hundred people in this room right now who hate my guts but I WILL NEVER PHYSICALLY LAY MY HANDS ON THEM, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH.”

Caffrey takes a deep breath and calms down.

Caffrey: “Then there’s American Tommy, the other half of the BFW World Tagteam Champions--”

Drunk Fan: “HE’S NOT THE CHAMPION STUPID! YOU SUCK!”

The fan throws his beer at Anthony Caffrey. It splatters against the desk. He is removed from the arena.

Caffrey: “Well if that guy had waited three seconds, he would have understood the joke I was about to make. Because let’s face it, whenever Sinister Minister is on camera, none of us here give a damn about what he has to say. I’ll deal with ‘Fingerpaint Face’ if that means I can hear American Tommy talk, because the kid is so delusional that it’s actually hysterical. Sinister Minister, however, is just like the wrapping on a candy bar: you look at it, tear it open, and then chuck it aside so that way you can get to the sweet, delicious chocolate. Minister’s just trash.”

Caffrey shrugs as the fans agree with him.

Caffrey: “Now if he tries to interfere in another one of my matches, I’m gonna break his ankle, but let’s be honest that’d be the third worst thing the kid has to deal with.”

Caffrey showcases his sly smile before continuing on.

Caffrey: “On to the matter of our guests tonight. One of our guests is Tokyo Zombie--”

The fans launch into cheers for Tokyo. Caffrey puts his head down and waits for them to stop.

Caffrey: “I can’t believe you guys like him nearly that much. The man is literally a walking inspirational Facebook quote, but alright. Now tonight, the two of us are teaming up to fight The Order and Adam Wolfe -- who, by the way, if his Twitter account proves me one thing, it’s just that he simply wasn’t loved as a child and given the attention he needs, so I kind of feel bad about talking trash about him -- anyway, we’re teaming up with Tommy Stone.”

The fans also cheer for Tommy. Caffrey rolls his eyes.

Caffrey: “I haven’t talked to Tommy Stone face-to-face in more than five years...the last thing I clearly remember doing to Tommy was trying to break his back with a sledgehammer, so this should go well!”

Caffrey sighs.

Caffrey: “Both of you, I’ve brought out the nice couches so that way you can bring whoever you’d like with you. But one of you get your ass out here, so we can this show started.”
Back to top Go down
AdamWolfe
Resident Puppet Master
AdamWolfe

The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 2:31 am

Ant thinks American Tommy is delicious chocolate? :O
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

Wrestler Name(s) : Tokyo Zombie, Yoyo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 7:47 am

The Heart Sutra plays and Tokyo Zombie comes out followed by Yoyo Banzai showing the damage of her match with Loh. The fans cheer as he casually walks to the ring and bows to Caffrey and extends a hand. Caffrey pauses and quickly gives Tokyo 1 handshake before turning away. Yoyo laughs and plops down on the couch and holds her head afterwards. Tokyo sits next to her and adjusts the microphone on the table.

Tokyo Zombie: "Thank you for the invitation. It is very big of you to do this and also very important. We have a chance here to stand against what is wrong in BFW. We have a chance to fix things. I remember what happened to us last show. We need to fix this slight and strike back at The Order. The addition of Adam Wolfe has made this match even more dangerous. With Tommy Stone on our side we have the perfect chance to counteract their deviousness. We face Champions tonight. We can defeat them with our combination of experience and ambition. Only if we can unite."
Back to top Go down
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:33 pm

"Alpha Dog" by Fallout Boy plays over the loudspeakers as Tommy Stone appear at the top of the entrance ramp alone. Tommy's actually a little dressed up for the event. Instead of wearing his normal attire, Tommy's wearing a T-Shirt with "Floridastic" written on it in black letters, which rather clashes with the light blue color chosen for the majority of the shirt. And instead of his wrestling tights, Tommy's wearing a dapper pair of dress pants. Tommy takes a sip of coffee while surveying the crowd, the horde of wrestling fans give their normal mixture of boos and cheer as Tommy makes his way to ring side. Tommy takes his sweet time getting into the ring, not taking his eyes off Anthony Caffrey for a second. Tommy poses in the middle of the ring for a bit so the camera can get a good shot, before turning his attention back to Anthony, who also seems rather tense. The music fades away as Tommy Stone is given a microphone.

Tommy: "God has a really fucked up sense of humor sometimes!"

Tommy takes a hefty swig of coffee, trying his best to keep his cool. Tommy sits down on one of the couches, but ultimately can't get comfortable while in the ring with Anthony. Tokyo makes a hand motion at Tommy, who replies with a nod, and takes a deep breath. The crowd is in a low hum, waiting for a fight to break out at any moment.

Tommy: "You see Phighter, the sledgehammer thing wasn't the last time we met, no... the last time we met you were spouting off about seeing giant lizard monsters trying to eat people. I've been called a lot of things in my day, but none of them stick quite like "GIanT LIZaRD MONSTEr". See Tokyo can remain calm around people spouting off about seeing giant lizards, he's from Tokyo I'm sure he heard that kinda weird shit all the time... but it seems your memory is just as bad as your wrestling Phighter. We both know this goes a lot deeper than the sledgehammer thing, we both know that this is a problem of our personalities Phighter, we both started the path of wrestling at the same point, and for some reason we keep ending up at the same point. You know what, I correct myself it's not personalities, it's fate."

Tommy holds up a little piece of black string from his pocket, he shows it off to the camera and then shows it to Anthony, who all the while looks more annoyed than anything.

Tommy: "They say loved ones are tied together by a red string, that through think and thin they will find each other using the red string of destiny... ours is more like a black string. No matter what I'm doing you always seem to become a thorn in my side, why is that Phighter? I was the longest reigning and first GEW champion, and you know who ended that reign? It was you Phighter! And it's never a one on one match, it's always a triple threat, or a fatal four way, or something involving multiple people, why is that?"

Tommy holds his microphone down to allow Anthony to talk, but before he can Tommy quickly picks the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tommy: "I'll tell you why Phighter! It's because if you and I ever were to fight one on one, we both know what the end result would be. Somewhere deep down you know that I've always been the better fighter, you know that I've always had to fight the uphill battles while you squirmed your way into some convoluted mess where you somehow come on top thanks to like four of your buddies with steel chairs. Tonight we're going to have a bit of a reunion of sorts, because if your memory does recall Philly, we've teamed before! There was the short lived team of the Phighting Machines... or of course the Order of the Lost... I think that's what it was called, honestly I'm lucky if I remember anything after all the head shots I've taken over the years. Except this time we happen to have a much better partner in Tokyo Zombie!"

At the mention of Tokyo the crowd lets out a loud cheer! Tommy grins as the crowd dies down again.

Tommy: "And we don't have to worry about him stealing your world title like Creed did... if you still had your title. But you know what I've been down memory road more than enough for right now, tonight we have a match against three individuals that well... I know two of them very well at least! Wolfe decided to double team Florida's Finest at the last PPV when he switched with Genocide! Should have stopped the match and stripped him of the title for mental danger to both himself and the crowd! And then there's the Order... where should I start with them..."

Tommy pauses for a moment and holds up his shirt, a rather nasty looking scar is shown across his left rib. Tommy lowers his shirt as the crowd seems to collectively cringe at the sight of it. 

Tommy: "That my good sirs, happens to come from Akragth. You see a while back he decided that he didn't like that I beat him in a match, and decided to beat the holy shit out of me for about a solid 10 minutes. This was back in his old days of wearing a mask and pretending that he hated every one and every thing. So after he beat me down, I decided to align myself with Donovan Keller and prevented Akragth from ever getting his hands on the company. It wasn't the best laid plan, but I still think it was an overall positive. There was that and the little back and forth that we've had on twitter that I'm sure he's not too happy about... and then that leaves us with Sinister Minister and American Tommy."

Tommy takes a deep breath and swallows down more coffee. Both Tokyo and Anthony seem to want to talk so Tommy tries to wrap it up so they can get their two cents in.

Tommy: "Imagine if Lance could see us now."

With that Tommy Stone plops down on one of the couches, giving Tokyo or Anthony a chance to rebut or add to his semi-rant. 
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 3:38 pm

Caffrey gives the camera a very direct “This Bitch?” face before rubbing his eyes. He looks at Tokyo, Yoyo, and then back at Tommy. He tries to take a deep breath but he tenses right back up.

Caffrey: “Of course you would make this about you, Tom. Of course. We’re going out here to do a nice little talkshow segment, stick it in Wolfe’s face, and you can’t just do that, can you, Tom?”

Caffrey shakes his head.

Caffrey: “You stupid sonofabitch...you know, you make American Tommy look like Albert Einstein, and you wanna get in the ring and drag up history? You wanna talk about Father Lance Goodison, a name I’m honestly shocked I even remember?!”

Caffrey: “If Lance were here, he’d see the same thing he saw when we were just starting: one of us is a talented, fully capable individual, a future World Champion--”

Caffrey points to himself.

Caffrey: “And then there’s, well...you.”

Caffrey lets out a small laugh.

Caffrey: “You live in the past, Tom. You’re still bitter after all these years. You always were second fiddle to me, Tom, the Janetty to my Michaels. Hell you’ve come storming out here refusing to call me by my actual name so you can drag the past into this. The past doesn’t belong here, Tom, and I don’t know why you chose to do that. For God’s sake man it’s 2016, not 2008.”

Caffrey: “It doesn’t matter if our names are Anthony Caffrey and Tommy Stone, or The Philadelphia Phighter and The War Machine. It doesn’t matter if we’re here tonight doing some wrestling with Zombie over here, or if we’re part of the Phighting Machines, or The Order of the Light, which I’m amazed that you and your nonstop digging into the past couldn’t resurface, because there’s one thing that apparently you still haven’t learned after eight fucking years, you sorry sonofabitch.”

Caffrey looks directly in Tommy’s eyes.

Caffrey: “I was better than you back then, I’m better than you today, and I’ll be better than you tomorrow.”

Caffrey showcases his sinister smile. Tokyo Zombie and Yoyo Banzai are still in the ring, but it’s become about these two men facing each other. Caffrey is pissed.

Caffrey: “You even brought it up yourself. I even beat the shit out of you when I was on drugs screaming about lizard monsters!  Me at my lowest is still MUCH better than you at your top! Yet you stand here in my goddamn ring trying to act like a fucking bigshot when it’s pretty GODDAMN CLEAR TO ALL OF US that I AM UP HERE on the HIGHEST LEVEL and you have been, are, and will always be DOWN THERE. I am a WORLD CHAMPION. You have been a glorified midcard wrestler at best for the ENTIRE FUCKING TIME I’ve known you! For crying out loud, you lost to VIAAN, I guy I don’t even freakin’ remember, and the Order is supposed to feel threatened by you? Crazyass Adam Wolfe is supposed to be threatened by you? Hell, I’m supposed to be threatened by you? We’ve never fought in a one-on-one match because the bookers have known this for years, Tom: the idea of you beating me in an one-on-one match is simply UN-FUCKING-bELIEVABLE!”

Caffrey has absolutely lost his compsure as he screams at Tommy Stone. Tommy Stone takes it like a man but looks about ready to hit Caffrey. The fans are on the edge of their seat.

Caffrey: “You want to treat me with disrespect and keep calling me Phighter, you can turn around and get your ass off my talkshow, and out of my ring. OR if you’re feeling ballsy, which for some stupid reason it seems like you are, probably years of denial flooding to the forefront of your mind, you can step to me, but you better not fucking miss, or I’ll drop your ass faster than you drop a cup of coffee down your throat.”

Caffrey spits on the mat at Tommy’s feet.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 5:55 am

Yoyo Banzai jumps up and sits on the sofa's back with glee anticipating a fight but then everyone's attention turns to Tokyo Zombie as he slams a hand on the table, darts up, and tosses the table aside to get in between his quarreling partners, Anthony Caffrey and Tommy Stone.

Tokyo Zombie: "Yamero! Please. Stop this at once. Look around you. Look at where we are. This is Brutal Force Wrestling and the future of this company and what these fans see depends on battles like the one we will be in tonight. Like I have said, the only way we would come out on top is to act as a team. You know they will be based on just the fact they have the upper hand, here. They have a common goal to humiliate us. They are succeeding without even trying here, guys. Our common goal should be to defeat them, not just to survive. Unfortunately that's not how it's looking because you want to bicker about lost titles and the bad times of the old days."

Caffrey and Stone, who have never broken eye contact,  look about ready to jump again but Zombie forcefully pushes each one back on their shoulders and they get confused at this sudden show of force from the third man. Tokyo just sighs and relaxes his stance.

Tokyo Zombie: "Would you like to know what I see when I look at the past? I see rivals, sure, there is no denying that. We have each fought countless scraps and wars and shed blood on the same battlefields. We have all impacted each other negatively. The interactions we've had is part of the reason I went from goofy, afro sporting hero fully in the Light to what you see now: A dimmer soul trying hard to get at his brightest again. From looking at the past I also know that you can't do everything alone. We can also have positive impacts on each other. Even though you have gone so sour nowadays, you have to believe that given our experiences I honestly respect you both a lot."

He nods at both of them and the three look around as the audience cheers loudly.

Tokyo Zombie:"Tommy Stone, the caffeinated warrior. Anthony Caffrey, a burning flame. You have strong sense of selves. There has been a lot of complaining lately but it is because you know what you deserve. You have been at the top before and you want to be there again. You can definitely be what you were but it will not happen without effort. We have been enemies in the past and we are enemies right now. We need to let go of this just like we need to let go of our negative thoughts. We can achieve the impossible together.

He takes a few steps back as a test. They stay still.

Tokyo Zombie: "Look again at what is around us. The BFW faithful need us to win tonight. Their heroes are crumbling when they need to unite. Our home is destroyed and we do not know who is responsible yet. The aura of this place is becoming so dark that it threatens to suffocate our growth. Mr. Sharpe is failing. Mr. Adler is trying but can't do much. It is up to us. Together we can be the force in Brutal Force that takes this company to new heights instead of keeping us stagnating. When we take on those three men in the ring we need to do it as one. We, the fallen kings, former champions, and leaders of men need to unite for a time. For the greater good. We are like the Shoguns, right? Wrestling Shoguns. I know there is respect for each other under your attitudes. I will need you to bring it out tonight. We need to do it for the past, present, and future. Fight with me, gentlemen."
Back to top Go down
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Tommy Stone scowls at Anthony Caffrey, before turning his attention to Tokyo, who seems to have defused the situation, at least for now.

Tommy: "Just like the raising sun in the east! Tokyo seems to be breaking through the darkness that surrounds that history of Stone Vs Caffrey... is what I want to say. But Tokyo-dono, as a man of the light the shadows of sin are always behind you, haunting, waiting to strike. Little know fact, I can actually read tarot cards rather proficiently! We all identify with a card rather we want to or not, it's something the Gypsies that lurk around the swamps back home once told me. Tokyo you see you're the sun card, you are the vitality and light that is needed to counter out the evil of the Order! Which confuses to me as to why you teamed with Phighter."

Tommy takes a step back, as Anthony Caffrey seems to not like being called Phighter in the least bit. Tommy glances at Anthony, but turns back to Tokyo.

Tommy: "Call me a fool, call me superstitious... but the only card I can see above his head is the Tower! The collapse of something or another... but who knows? Maybe I'm just letting personal bias get in the way, it certainly wouldn't be the first time. Tokyo-dono, for tonight I will play nice simply because there are very few people in this business who don't want my head, and you seem to be one of them. We have a tall order a head of us, because whether or not Tony wants to admit it, adding me to the mix is going to change up the composition of the match quite a bit, I'm not slouch in the ring, and neither are the two of you. The biggest issue I can see coming is Akragth... he's a mean son of a bitch and punches like a truck. And truth be told, I've never fought Sinister Minister before, I tend to avoid people like...him."

Tommy seems rather troubled thinking about Sinister Minister and his... assistant. Tommy takes a sip of coffee and lifts the microphone to talk again.

Tommy: "Do we seriously have to deal with his boy toy American Tommy? Are they really a combo deal? It's like ordering a burger and getting some old stale bread with it. That's what the American Tommy act is, stale. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but honestly I don't get it, and the fact he's around to parade around the arena doing as he pleases makes it even worse. I kinda hope he gets involved tonight so I can put him down myself. And then there's Wolfe... honestly I think Wolfe and American Tommy could be best friends, they're both clearly mentally inept and I'm sure they love each other's company."

Tommy decides to stop that train of thought before it got too risque. Best not to get too offensive towards others around Tokyo. Tommy runs his hand through his hair and takes another sip of coffee while trying to restructure where he was going.

Tommy: "On the battlefield known as the ring, three veterans stand guard to prevent the dark era of wrestling from taking over. If only for a night, I will turn my sword and aim it square at the enemy, for the common goal of bringing some stability to the wrestling world. We've got a love struck Akragth, a fake priest and his retarded handy man, and a bipolar animal on our plate, now will the three of us be able to play nice? Tokyo-dono has the samurai spirit in him, which means he'll fight to the end. That just leaves the man of the hour..."

Tommy cocks his head and turns to Anthony Caffrey, which to his credit, has allowed Tommy to talk all this time without getting in his face.

Tommy: "We both know that this will never be over between us, but! You know that Florida's Finest is a hell of a fighter, and I know both youyr and Tokyo ain't too bad yourselves. Now are we going to beat the shit out of the Order and Wolfe tonight? I can put this aside for tonight if you're willing to."

Tommy lowers the microphone down giving Anthony a chance to talk. Tommy takes a sip of coffee in anticipation for his answer. 
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Caffrey looks down for a few seconds before looking back at up at the men and woman with him in the ring. He walks over to his desk and looks down at it, sighing.

Anthony Caffrey: “You know, here I was thinking one of us might go through this desk…”

Caffrey looks away from the others and drums his hands on the desk.

Caffrey: “You ever feel, you ever feel like the world doesn’t want you? I’m no spiritual greeting card bullshitter like you, Tok, but between the Manifest Destiny match, the FightOne match, and me losing my title, I haven’t exactly been feelin’ the greatest.”

Caffrey: “And then you come walking down to the ring with a coffee cup in hand, and I swear to God, all of these demons are coming flooding back and I hate every single one of them. You carried this shit around like a man carrying an anchor...I put it away. In a box. Didn’t want to look at it, read it, remember it, any of it. And here you are, dropping my old name, you little shit. Damnit.

Caffrey scratches his head and takes a deep breath.

Caffrey: “Crumbling tower...Jesus, that’s a new one. Crumbling tower. Geez. Am I that bad?”

Caffrey cleans his eyes with his finger and thumb for a few seconds.

Caffrey: “Fuck it.”

Caffrey walks back over to Tommy Stone and rips the cup of coffee out of his hands. Tommy is not appreciative, and Tokyo does his best to hold Tommy back. Caffrey points at Tommy.

Caffrey: “You need to learn to share...especially if we’re going to be tagteam partners tonight and kick some ass!”

Caffrey smiles as the crowd roars. He finishes off the coffee and smashes the cup on the desk.

Caffrey: “Tonight those dumb bastards the Order are gonna get what’s been goddamn coming to them ever since they decided to join up into this company! For Christ’s sake, you call that a tag team, they don’t even enter the arena together! What kind of TEAM is that shit?”

Caffrey: “And don’t even get me started on that delusional puppetfucker whose mommy and daddy never loved him. Because holy shit Adam Wolfe is an attention whore! You think he’d give it a goddamn rest on Twitter, but everytime someone tweets and Adam Wolfe doesn’t say some smartass little comment, the voices in his head tell him to beat his ass up. That multi-personality motherfucker only holds the Carnage Championship because I decided that I’m ABOVE Adam Wolfe. And now he thinks he can step to Amis Shelton? Now he thinks he can step to the three of us? Well he’s got the Wrestling Shoguns to worry about tonight!”

The crowd roars.

Caffrey: “Tonight Adam, Order, you’ve got BFW’s finest export, Tokyo Zombie, waiting to make you absolutely foolish in that ring, and good luck outlasting that tough sonofabitch. And then you have Tommy Stone…”

You can hear Caffrey lean away from the microphone and go, “Do I have to say something nice about you?”

Caffrey: “You have Tommy Stone, the man who has fought a thousand battles, taken a thousand asskickings, and keeps getting up for more! And then finally, you have Anthony, the ANGRIEST man in Brutal Force Wrestling Caffrey. Akragth you better kiss your lovely lady goodbye. Sinister Minster you better kiss your fat troll goodbye. And Adam...you don’t have to kiss your puppets goodbye because after tonight you’re gonna find it hard to walk straight with a puppet shoved up your ass.”

The audience roars.

Caffrey: “Let’s do it.”

Caffrey puts a fist out. Tokyo Zombie puts his fist out almost immediately after. Tommy Stone looks hesitant at first.

Tommy Stone: “You owe me the next round of coffee, Caffrey.”

Tommy puts his fist in. The crowd roars as the group nods. The three men take a moment in unison before leaving the ring together, ready for tonight’s main event.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Anthony Caffrey
Phuck You
Anthony Caffrey

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 12:20 pm

I can't format this until Friday afternoon my time. I don't have my laptop on me for a few days. I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 2:27 pm

I'll take care of it tomorrow, what color do you want?
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 3:10 pm

The camera now turns to the ring, which is much more decorated than usual. The ring mat has had a dark red rug laid over it, and a large brown desk is sitting in the ring. Behind the desk, there is a large black chair, and there are two black couches set up in the corner of the ring near the desk. There are three microphones on the desk. The ring announcer stands up ringside and makes an announcement.

Announcer: “Ladies and gentlemen, at this time, allow me to welcome you to The Caffrey Corner, hosted by the one, the only, Anthonyyyyyy Caffreyyyyy!”

”My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark” by Fall Out Boy hits the speakers as the fans divide like usual, most cheering, some booing. Anthony Caffrey emerges from the back...dressed in a black suit, of all things. The man looks surprisingly sharp as he highfives the fans that actually want to be high-fived, and he then walks up the steps and into the ring. After greeting the fans, he takes one of the microphones off the desk and turns it on.

Anthony Caffrey: “Well, ladies and gentlemen, here I am, a Philadelphian in New York City territory, and--”

People boo Caffrey for being a Philadelphian. This is New York, after all.

Caffrey: “Yeah I kind of expected that. I’m not going to pull a Chase Utley on all two-thousand of ya here, so instead, I’d like to welcome you to The Caffrey Corner. The only talkshow in BFW worth talking about!”

Caffrey smiles as a few of his long-time fans cheer.

Caffrey: “I’ll get to my guests in a minute, but first let’s talk about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. Two weeks ago, those two disgusting slimebags and their manager -- who, let’s be honest, is about as intelligent as a pet rock -- cheated to beat Tokyo Zombie and I. Now, that just shows how talented our BFW World Tag Team Champions are.”

The crowd boos. Mild “Or-der sucks” chants break out.

Caffrey: “You’re right, New York. They do suck. You have Akragth, the walking, talking definition of average who somehow must’ve missed my I Quit Match with Amis Shelton and now thinks I’ve gone soft. As wrong as he is, what bothers me the most about him he wants to portray himself as this Jean Valjean type. You wanna claim to be an honest man and then physically attack members of the audience? There’s a couple hundred people in this room right now who hate my guts but I WILL NEVER PHYSICALLY LAY MY HANDS ON THEM, YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH.”

Caffrey takes a deep breath and calms down.

Caffrey: “Then there’s American Tommy, the other half of the BFW World Tagteam Champions--”

Drunk Fan: “HE’S NOT THE CHAMPION STUPID! YOU SUCK!”

The fan throws his beer at Anthony Caffrey. It splatters against the desk. He is removed from the arena.

Caffrey: “Well if that guy had waited three seconds, he would have understood the joke I was about to make. Because let’s face it, whenever Sinister Minister is on camera, none of us here give a damn about what he has to say. I’ll deal with ‘Fingerpaint Face’ if that means I can hear American Tommy talk, because the kid is so delusional that it’s actually hysterical. Sinister Minister, however, is just like the wrapping on a candy bar: you look at it, tear it open, and then chuck it aside so that way you can get to the sweet, delicious chocolate. Minister’s just trash.”

Caffrey shrugs as the fans agree with him.

Caffrey: “Now if he tries to interfere in another one of my matches, I’m gonna break his ankle, but let’s be honest that’d be the third worst thing the kid has to deal with.”

Caffrey showcases his sly smile before continuing on.

Caffrey: “On to the matter of our guests tonight. One of our guests is Tokyo Zombie--”

The fans launch into cheers for Tokyo. Caffrey puts his head down and waits for them to stop.

Caffrey: “I can’t believe you guys like him nearly that much. The man is literally a walking inspirational Facebook quote, but alright. Now tonight, the two of us are teaming up to fight The Order and Adam Wolfe -- who, by the way, if his Twitter account proves me one thing, it’s just that he simply wasn’t loved as a child and given the attention he needs, so I kind of feel bad about talking trash about him -- anyway, we’re teaming up with Tommy Stone.”

The fans also cheer for Tommy. Caffrey rolls his eyes.

Caffrey: “I haven’t talked to Tommy Stone face-to-face in more than five years...the last thing I clearly remember doing to Tommy was trying to break his back with a sledgehammer, so this should go well!”

Caffrey sighs.

Caffrey: “Both of you, I’ve brought out the nice couches so that way you can bring whoever you’d like with you. But one of you get your ass out here, so we can this show started.”

The Heart Sutra plays and Tokyo Zombie comes out followed by Yoyo Banzai showing the damage of her match with Loh. The fans cheer as he casually walks to the ring and bows to Caffrey and extends a hand. Caffrey pauses and quickly gives Tokyo 1 handshake before turning away. Yoyo laughs and plops down on the couch and holds her head afterwards. Tokyo sits next to her and adjusts the microphone on the table.

Tokyo Zombie: "Thank you for the invitation. It is very big of you to do this and also very important. We have a chance here to stand against what is wrong in BFW. We have a chance to fix things. I remember what happened to us last show. We need to fix this slight and strike back at The Order. The addition of Adam Wolfe has made this match even more dangerous. With Tommy Stone on our side we have the perfect chance to counteract their deviousness. We face Champions tonight. We can defeat them with our combination of experience and ambition. Only if we can unite."

"Alpha Dog" by Fallout Boy plays over the loudspeakers as Tommy Stone appear at the top of the entrance ramp alone. Tommy's actually a little dressed up for the event. Instead of wearing his normal attire, Tommy's wearing a T-Shirt with "Floridastic" written on it in black letters, which rather clashes with the light blue color chosen for the majority of the shirt. And instead of his wrestling tights, Tommy's wearing a dapper pair of dress pants. Tommy takes a sip of coffee while surveying the crowd, the horde of wrestling fans give their normal mixture of boos and cheer as Tommy makes his way to ring side. Tommy takes his sweet time getting into the ring, not taking his eyes off Anthony Caffrey for a second. Tommy poses in the middle of the ring for a bit so the camera can get a good shot, before turning his attention back to Anthony, who also seems rather tense. The music fades away as Tommy Stone is given a microphone.

Tommy: "God has a really fucked up sense of humor sometimes!"

Tommy takes a hefty swig of coffee, trying his best to keep his cool. Tommy sits down on one of the couches, but ultimately can't get comfortable while in the ring with Anthony. Tokyo makes a hand motion at Tommy, who replies with a nod, and takes a deep breath. The crowd is in a low hum, waiting for a fight to break out at any moment.

Tommy: "You see Phighter, the sledgehammer thing wasn't the last time we met, no... the last time we met you were spouting off about seeing giant lizard monsters trying to eat people. I've been called a lot of things in my day, but none of them stick quite like "GIanT LIZaRD MONSTEr". See Tokyo can remain calm around people spouting off about seeing giant lizards, he's from Tokyo I'm sure he heard that kinda weird shit all the time... but it seems your memory is just as bad as your wrestling Phighter. We both know this goes a lot deeper than the sledgehammer thing, we both know that this is a problem of our personalities Phighter, we both started the path of wrestling at the same point, and for some reason we keep ending up at the same point. You know what, I correct myself it's not personalities, it's fate."

Tommy holds up a little piece of black string from his pocket, he shows it off to the camera and then shows it to Anthony, who all the while looks more annoyed than anything.

Tommy: "They say loved ones are tied together by a red string, that through think and thin they will find each other using the red string of destiny... ours is more like a black string. No matter what I'm doing you always seem to become a thorn in my side, why is that Phighter? I was the longest reigning and first GEW champion, and you know who ended that reign? It was you Phighter! And it's never a one on one match, it's always a triple threat, or a fatal four way, or something involving multiple people, why is that?"

Tommy holds his microphone down to allow Anthony to talk, but before he can Tommy quickly picks the microphone back up to his mouth.

Tommy: "I'll tell you why Phighter! It's because if you and I ever were to fight one on one, we both know what the end result would be. Somewhere deep down you know that I've always been the better fighter, you know that I've always had to fight the uphill battles while you squirmed your way into some convoluted mess where you somehow come on top thanks to like four of your buddies with steel chairs. Tonight we're going to have a bit of a reunion of sorts, because if your memory does recall Philly, we've teamed before! There was the short lived team of the Phighting Machines... or of course the Order of the Lost... I think that's what it was called, honestly I'm lucky if I remember anything after all the head shots I've taken over the years. Except this time we happen to have a much better partner in Tokyo Zombie!"

At the mention of Tokyo the crowd lets out a loud cheer! Tommy grins as the crowd dies down again.

Tommy: "And we don't have to worry about him stealing your world title like Creed did... if you still had your title. But you know what I've been down memory road more than enough for right now, tonight we have a match against three individuals that well... I know two of them very well at least! Wolfe decided to double team Florida's Finest at the last PPV when he switched with Genocide! Should have stopped the match and stripped him of the title for mental danger to both himself and the crowd! And then there's the Order... where should I start with them..."

Tommy pauses for a moment and holds up his shirt, a rather nasty looking scar is shown across his left rib. Tommy lowers his shirt as the crowd seems to collectively cringe at the sight of it. 

Tommy: "That my good sirs, happens to come from Akragth. You see a while back he decided that he didn't like that I beat him in a match, and decided to beat the holy shit out of me for about a solid 10 minutes. This was back in his old days of wearing a mask and pretending that he hated every one and every thing. So after he beat me down, I decided to align myself with Donovan Keller and prevented Akragth from ever getting his hands on the company. It wasn't the best laid plan, but I still think it was an overall positive. There was that and the little back and forth that we've had on twitter that I'm sure he's not too happy about... and then that leaves us with Sinister Minister and American Tommy."

Tommy takes a deep breath and swallows down more coffee. Both Tokyo and Anthony seem to want to talk so Tommy tries to wrap it up so they can get their two cents in.

Tommy: "Imagine if Lance could see us now."

With that Tommy Stone plops down on one of the couches, giving Tokyo or Anthony a chance to rebut or add to his semi-rant. 

Caffrey gives the camera a very direct “This Bitch?” face before rubbing his eyes. He looks at Tokyo, Yoyo, and then back at Tommy. He tries to take a deep breath but he tenses right back up.

Caffrey: “Of course you would make this about you, Tom. Of course. We’re going out here to do a nice little talkshow segment, stick it in Wolfe’s face, and you can’t just do that, can you, Tom?”

Caffrey shakes his head.

Caffrey: “You stupid sonofabitch...you know, you make American Tommy look like Albert Einstein, and you wanna get in the ring and drag up history? You wanna talk about Father Lance Goodison, a name I’m honestly shocked I even remember?!”

Caffrey: “If Lance were here, he’d see the same thing he saw when we were just starting: one of us is a talented, fully capable individual, a future World Champion--”

Caffrey points to himself.

Caffrey: “And then there’s, well...you.”

Caffrey lets out a small laugh.

Caffrey: “You live in the past, Tom. You’re still bitter after all these years. You always were second fiddle to me, Tom, the Janetty to my Michaels. Hell you’ve come storming out here refusing to call me by my actual name so you can drag the past into this. The past doesn’t belong here, Tom, and I don’t know why you chose to do that. For God’s sake man it’s 2016, not 2008.”

Caffrey: “It doesn’t matter if our names are Anthony Caffrey and Tommy Stone, or The Philadelphia Phighter and The War Machine. It doesn’t matter if we’re here tonight doing some wrestling with Zombie over here, or if we’re part of the Phighting Machines, or The Order of the Light, which I’m amazed that you and your nonstop digging into the past couldn’t resurface, because there’s one thing that apparently you still haven’t learned after eight fucking years, you sorry sonofabitch.”

Caffrey looks directly in Tommy’s eyes.

Caffrey: “I was better than you back then, I’m better than you today, and I’ll be better than you tomorrow.”

Caffrey showcases his sinister smile. Tokyo Zombie and Yoyo Banzai are still in the ring, but it’s become about these two men facing each other. Caffrey is pissed.

Caffrey: “You even brought it up yourself. I even beat the shit out of you when I was on drugs screaming about lizard monsters!  Me at my lowest is still MUCH better than you at your top! Yet you stand here in my goddamn ring trying to act like a fucking bigshot when it’s pretty GODDAMN CLEAR TO ALL OF US that I AM UP HERE on the HIGHEST LEVEL and you have been, are, and will always be DOWN THERE. I am a WORLD CHAMPION. You have been a glorified midcard wrestler at best for the ENTIRE FUCKING TIME I’ve known you! For crying out loud, you lost to VIAAN, I guy I don’t even freakin’ remember, and the Order is supposed to feel threatened by you? Crazyass Adam Wolfe is supposed to be threatened by you? Hell, I’m supposed to be threatened by you? We’ve never fought in a one-on-one match because the bookers have known this for years, Tom: the idea of you beating me in an one-on-one match is simply UN-FUCKING-bELIEVABLE!”

Caffrey has absolutely lost his compsure as he screams at Tommy Stone. Tommy Stone takes it like a man but looks about ready to hit Caffrey. The fans are on the edge of their seat.

Caffrey: “You want to treat me with disrespect and keep calling me Phighter, you can turn around and get your ass off my talkshow, and out of my ring. OR if you’re feeling ballsy, which for some stupid reason it seems like you are, probably years of denial flooding to the forefront of your mind, you can step to me, but you better not fucking miss, or I’ll drop your ass faster than you drop a cup of coffee down your throat.”

Caffrey spits on the mat at Tommy’s feet.

Yoyo Banzai jumps up and sits on the sofa's back with glee anticipating a fight but then everyone's attention turns to Tokyo Zombie as he slams a hand on the table, darts up, and tosses the table aside to get in between his quarreling partners, Anthony Caffrey and Tommy Stone.

Tokyo Zombie: "Yamero! Please. Stop this at once. Look around you. Look at where we are. This is Brutal Force Wrestling and the future of this company and what these fans see depends on battles like the one we will be in tonight. Like I have said, the only way we would come out on top is to act as a team. You know they will be based on just the fact they have the upper hand, here. They have a common goal to humiliate us. They are succeeding without even trying here, guys. Our common goal should be to defeat them, not just to survive. Unfortunately that's not how it's looking because you want to bicker about lost titles and the bad times of the old days."

Caffrey and Stone, who have never broken eye contact,  look about ready to jump again but Zombie forcefully pushes each one back on their shoulders and they get confused at this sudden show of force from the third man. Tokyo just sighs and relaxes his stance.

Tokyo Zombie: "Would you like to know what I see when I look at the past? I see rivals, sure, there is no denying that. We have each fought countless scraps and wars and shed blood on the same battlefields. We have all impacted each other negatively. The interactions we've had is part of the reason I went from goofy, afro sporting hero fully in the Light to what you see now: A dimmer soul trying hard to get at his brightest again. From looking at the past I also know that you can't do everything alone. We can also have positive impacts on each other. Even though you have gone so sour nowadays, you have to believe that given our experiences I honestly respect you both a lot."

He nods at both of them and the three look around as the audience cheers loudly.

Tokyo Zombie:"Tommy Stone, the caffeinated warrior. Anthony Caffrey, a burning flame. You have strong sense of selves. There has been a lot of complaining lately but it is because you know what you deserve. You have been at the top before and you want to be there again. You can definitely be what you were but it will not happen without effort. We have been enemies in the past and we are enemies right now. We need to let go of this just like we need to let go of our negative thoughts. We can achieve the impossible together.

He takes a few steps back as a test. They stay still.

Tokyo Zombie: "Look again at what is around us. The BFW faithful need us to win tonight. Their heroes are crumbling when they need to unite. Our home is destroyed and we do not know who is responsible yet. The aura of this place is becoming so dark that it threatens to suffocate our growth. Mr. Sharpe is failing. Mr. Adler is trying but can't do much. It is up to us. Together we can be the force in Brutal Force that takes this company to new heights instead of keeping us stagnating. When we take on those three men in the ring we need to do it as one. We, the fallen kings, former champions, and leaders of men need to unite for a time. For the greater good. We are like the Shoguns, right? Wrestling Shoguns. I know there is respect for each other under your attitudes. I will need you to bring it out tonight. We need to do it for the past, present, and future. Fight with me, gentlemen."

Tommy Stone scowls at Anthony Caffrey, before turning his attention to Tokyo, who seems to have defused the situation, at least for now.

Tommy: "Just like the raising sun in the east! Tokyo seems to be breaking through the darkness that surrounds that history of Stone Vs Caffrey... is what I want to say. But Tokyo-dono, as a man of the light the shadows of sin are always behind you, haunting, waiting to strike. Little know fact, I can actually read tarot cards rather proficiently! We all identify with a card rather we want to or not, it's something the Gypsies that lurk around the swamps back home once told me. Tokyo you see you're the sun card, you are the vitality and light that is needed to counter out the evil of the Order! Which confuses to me as to why you teamed with Phighter."

Tommy takes a step back, as Anthony Caffrey seems to not like being called Phighter in the least bit. Tommy glances at Anthony, but turns back to Tokyo.

Tommy: "Call me a fool, call me superstitious... but the only card I can see above his head is the Tower! The collapse of something or another... but who knows? Maybe I'm just letting personal bias get in the way, it certainly wouldn't be the first time. Tokyo-dono, for tonight I will play nice simply because there are very few people in this business who don't want my head, and you seem to be one of them. We have a tall order a head of us, because whether or not Tony wants to admit it, adding me to the mix is going to change up the composition of the match quite a bit, I'm not slouch in the ring, and neither are the two of you. The biggest issue I can see coming is Akragth... he's a mean son of a bitch and punches like a truck. And truth be told, I've never fought Sinister Minister before, I tend to avoid people like...him."

Tommy seems rather troubled thinking about Sinister Minister and his... assistant. Tommy takes a sip of coffee and lifts the microphone to talk again.

Tommy: "Do we seriously have to deal with his boy toy American Tommy? Are they really a combo deal? It's like ordering a burger and getting some old stale bread with it. That's what the American Tommy act is, stale. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but honestly I don't get it, and the fact he's around to parade around the arena doing as he pleases makes it even worse. I kinda hope he gets involved tonight so I can put him down myself. And then there's Wolfe... honestly I think Wolfe and American Tommy could be best friends, they're both clearly mentally inept and I'm sure they love each other's company."

Tommy decides to stop that train of thought before it got too risque. Best not to get too offensive towards others around Tokyo. Tommy runs his hand through his hair and takes another sip of coffee while trying to restructure where he was going.

Tommy: "On the battlefield known as the ring, three veterans stand guard to prevent the dark era of wrestling from taking over. If only for a night, I will turn my sword and aim it square at the enemy, for the common goal of bringing some stability to the wrestling world. We've got a love struck Akragth, a fake priest and his retarded handy man, and a bipolar animal on our plate, now will the three of us be able to play nice? Tokyo-dono has the samurai spirit in him, which means he'll fight to the end. That just leaves the man of the hour..."

Tommy cocks his head and turns to Anthony Caffrey, which to his credit, has allowed Tommy to talk all this time without getting in his face.

Tommy: "We both know that this will never be over between us, but! You know that Florida's Finest is a hell of a fighter, and I know both youyr and Tokyo ain't too bad yourselves. Now are we going to beat the shit out of the Order and Wolfe tonight? I can put this aside for tonight if you're willing to."

Tommy lowers the microphone down giving Anthony a chance to talk. Tommy takes a sip of coffee in anticipation for his answer. 

Caffrey looks down for a few seconds before looking back at up at the men and woman with him in the ring. He walks over to his desk and looks down at it, sighing.

Anthony Caffrey: “You know, here I was thinking one of us might go through this desk…”

Caffrey looks away from the others and drums his hands on the desk.

Caffrey: “You ever feel, you ever feel like the world doesn’t want you? I’m no spiritual greeting card bullshitter like you, Tok, but between the Manifest Destiny match, the FightOne match, and me losing my title, I haven’t exactly been feelin’ the greatest.”

Caffrey: “And then you come walking down to the ring with a coffee cup in hand, and I swear to God, all of these demons are coming flooding back and I hate every single one of them. You carried this shit around like a man carrying an anchor...I put it away. In a box. Didn’t want to look at it, read it, remember it, any of it. And here you are, dropping my old name, you little shit. Damnit.

Caffrey scratches his head and takes a deep breath.

Caffrey: “Crumbling tower...Jesus, that’s a new one. Crumbling tower. Geez. Am I that bad?”

Caffrey cleans his eyes with his finger and thumb for a few seconds.

Caffrey: “Fuck it.”

Caffrey walks back over to Tommy Stone and rips the cup of coffee out of his hands. Tommy is not appreciative, and Tokyo does his best to hold Tommy back. Caffrey points at Tommy.

Caffrey: “You need to learn to share...especially if we’re going to be tagteam partners tonight and kick some ass!”

Caffrey smiles as the crowd roars. He finishes off the coffee and smashes the cup on the desk.

Caffrey: “Tonight those dumb bastards the Order are gonna get what’s been goddamn coming to them ever since they decided to join up into this company! For Christ’s sake, you call that a tag team, they don’t even enter the arena together! What kind of TEAM is that shit?”

Caffrey: “And don’t even get me started on that delusional puppetfucker whose mommy and daddy never loved him. Because holy shit Adam Wolfe is an attention whore! You think he’d give it a goddamn rest on Twitter, but everytime someone tweets and Adam Wolfe doesn’t say some smartass little comment, the voices in his head tell him to beat his ass up. That multi-personality motherfucker only holds the Carnage Championship because I decided that I’m ABOVE Adam Wolfe. And now he thinks he can step to Amis Shelton? Now he thinks he can step to the three of us? Well he’s got the Wrestling Shoguns to worry about tonight!”

The crowd roars.

Caffrey: “Tonight Adam, Order, you’ve got BFW’s finest export, Tokyo Zombie, waiting to make you absolutely foolish in that ring, and good luck outlasting that tough sonofabitch. And then you have Tommy Stone…”

You can hear Caffrey lean away from the microphone and go, “Do I have to say something nice about you?”

Caffrey: “You have Tommy Stone, the man who has fought a thousand battles, taken a thousand asskickings, and keeps getting up for more! And then finally, you have Anthony, the ANGRIEST man in Brutal Force Wrestling Caffrey. Akragth you better kiss your lovely lady goodbye. Sinister Minster you better kiss your fat troll goodbye. And Adam...you don’t have to kiss your puppets goodbye because after tonight you’re gonna find it hard to walk straight with a puppet shoved up your ass.”

The audience roars.

Caffrey: “Let’s do it.”

Caffrey puts a fist out. Tokyo Zombie puts his fist out almost immediately after. Tommy Stone looks hesitant at first.

Tommy Stone: “You owe me the next round of coffee, Caffrey.”

Tommy puts his fist in. The crowd roars as the group nods. The three men take a moment in unison before leaving the ring together, ready for tonight’s main event.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Stone
Anime Was A Mistake
Tommy Stone

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Or Tokyo can beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 3:13 pm

started it while you posted that first time. I win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]   The Caffrey Corner, Episode One  [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Caffrey Corner, Episode One [formatting in process] [Open to Tokyo and Tommy]
Page 1 of 1