Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Girl with a Steel Chair and A Man with a Gun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Girl with a Steel Chair and A Man with a Gun Empty
PostSubject: A Girl with a Steel Chair and A Man with a Gun   A Girl with a Steel Chair and A Man with a Gun Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:00 am

Somewhere Serena is standing with her fighting stance and holding a steel chair. She is surrounded by five men trying to assault her.

Group Leader: "Get her!"

One of them rush her but she dodges and sends him straight to the black box in which he crashes. Two of them attempts to hit her with double clothesline but she ducks and hits one of them with a steel chair. Then she kicks the other to the midsection and hammers him with her weapon. Finally another one strikes but he got kicked and pushed back to the ground.

Group Leader: "Once she is finished, the House of Barons will be fall then the victory is ours!"

BANG!

BANG!

Suddenly two of his men got hit as the rest of them shock.

Group Leader: "What the-"

The leader sees an armored figure named Drauga holding an old pistol along with Magustine and now Drauga is aiming at them.

Group Leader: "He's got a gun! Men, fallback!!!"

Two of the them standing along other two who done recovering goes into retreat and group leader goes as well.

Group Leader: "You got lucky, little girl! We'll be back!!!"

The rest of them who still recovering tries to retreat but suddenly got shot by Drauga as both of them walk closer to Serena.

Drauga: "Who are they?"

Serena: "Our enemies."

Magustine: "CEW?"

Serena: "I don't know but they got some nerve attempting to attack me."

Drauga: "Those curs!"

Serena: "I assumed that these are the same guys who tried to assault Discordia's group. Fortunately they don't stand a chance."

Drauga: "Too bad Ravenous can't win his match on his own."

Serena: "He's just testing the limits of his opponent and the good thing here is that, he gave me a report earlier. But.....come to think of it, he did said that something's funny about his match."

Magustine: "How come?"

Serena: "He said that he notices someone staring at him that his expression of his face told him that he is done. Along with him is group of somewhat his henchmen laughing at him losing."

Drauga: "So what are you saying?"

Serena: "I'm saying that they are trying to sabotage us and they have planning it since the start of this show."

Drauga: "But how?"

Serena: "Let me explain you from the beginning. They are two factions who are against us but never worked together as a team. One of their base camp settled three blocks from here so they decided to lure us by impersonating us and fooling them that we are invading this show. Remember Brutality #1?"

Drauga: "Yeah I remember."

Serena: "The other faction took this opportunity to assault them knowing that they are us. In Brutality #2 we see that 'Ravenous' has been brutally assaulted that he couldn't make it. For that, we have taken their bait but not that we are naive but to strike back."

Drauga: "So now we are facing two unknown factions and then CEW."

Serena: "Yes, they will come back and try to sabotage until we are done for."

Drauga: "If that's the case then we are ready to face all three of them."

Serena smirks

Serena: "Not anymore."

Suddenly the rest of her members arrive.

Ravenous: "Our task ended well, their camp base is annihilated."

Serena: "Excellent."

Serena along with her members goes outside as they gaze on the black smoke coming from other buildings then a sound of siren clears the scene.

Drauga: "Unbelievable."

Ravenous: "Their base didn't follow the standard fire building code so we expect no survivors from that carnage."

Serena: "Now their death's desires has finally come to them."

Serena faces her members of the crowd.

Serena: "Okay listen up! Many enemies will arrive if we are here standing in this very location. Therefore, we will divide ourselves into three. One of them will go to World Xtreme Wresting, the other will go to Caged Evolved Wrestling, the rest will stay here with me."

Serena looks at Discordia

Serena: "Discordia, you and Black Onyx will go on World Xtreme Wrestling and become House of Discordia."

Then she looks at Ravenous

Serena: "And Ravenous, you and Sir Bryce will scout Caged Evolution Wrestling. And make sure the AJ Skills will forced to submission. With that, you guys are known as House of Ravenous."

Then looks back at all of them.

Serena: "Together, we will expand our wrestling empire and together along with the House of Barons, we are known as a super group called the Serena Empire."

Now she looks at Jeffrey.

Serena: "As for you Jeffrey, I think it's best to go back to Household Dungeon Arena and inform others about our situation."

Jeffrey: "Yes my sister."

Jeffrey bows down and kiss his sister's family ring on her hand.

Serena: "Now all of you, spread out!"

The team of Ravenous, Discordia walks out to their destination.

Jeffrey: "My sister, godspeed."

Serena nods as Jeffrey finally walks out.

Serena: "Drauga, I am very pleased to entrust you with that Heirloom Pistol. And Magustine, you are very wise and a cunning warrior. I am grateful to be your great matriarch."

Drauga and Magustine agrees Serena's every word. Suddenly Serena looks down to the bodies of his opponent.

Serena: "It's ashamed that these foolish men have met their maker."

Drauga: "No, some of them may not be dead. I replace the ordinary bullets with the non-lethal ones. Seriously injured yes but they are not dead."

Magustine: "From the looks of it, they are not dead. No blood spilled into this ground."

Serena: "Very well, let's move."

The group walks out as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

A Girl with a Steel Chair and A Man with a Gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: Backstage :: Roleplay Archive :: Brutality Archive :: Season Two :: Brutality 03-
Jump to: