Brutal Force Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Force Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

Wrestler Name(s) : Akragth

Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Empty
PostSubject: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 12:32 am

Yes, another tournament.

Our friends over at Warped have extended an invitation for participants in their annual Total J Cup. This is a junior/cruiserweight focused tournament, with a weight limit of 230lbs on its participants. As far as I understand it, this is a single spot that's on offer.

The matches will be taking place in June & July, culminating at their July 15th PPV event. When I asked, the fed head said that the roleplay limit is likely to be 2.

With Warped being based in Japan, it's a good excuse to RP your character as traveling abroad to represent BFW.

So yea, if anyone wants in, let me know. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Declan SalaZar

Wrestler Name(s) : Declan SalaZar

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 3:26 am

I toss my name in the hat. Maybe others will get in on this and we can do a couple matches to determine who makes it in the Total J Cup. Plus I have some ideas as it pertains to my feud going on that could work into this if we get something going.
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Gnarly
Zombie

Wrestler Name(s) : Tokyo Zombie, Yoyo Banzai

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 5:12 am

I'll put Yoyo Banzai in the running. Fighting for it sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 5:16 am

Count me in as Ravenous.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 8:36 am

Alright, one more and we'll sort some qualifying matches for Brutality 10/11.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 11:33 am

Anyone else? If not, we'll have it as a triple threat.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 5:26 pm

So, this is a 12 man event, and we've now been given two spots. If someone else wants in, we'll run a pair of matches on the next show, with the two winners going to the event.

You guys have 24 hours to say you want in. First to speak gets it.

If nobody speaks up then we'll run a triple threat, with whoever takes the pin/submission (i.e. the lowest RP scorer) not going to the tournament. Unusual, but it'll have to do.
Back to top Go down
Akragth
The Founding Father
Akragth

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Ravenous has decided to withdrawn, and since Warped gave us two spots, Declan and Yoyo can therefore both go.

Please go sign up on their boards (http://warpedwrestling.com/wrpd/index.html). I will inform the GM of our selected members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup   Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitation to the Warped Total J Cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brutal Force Wrestling :: The Front Office :: Interpromotional News/Information-
Jump to: